Stick It In The Fridge

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

i almost crapped all over the place...

And the look on Anderson Varejao's face says Lebron may also have left a little nugg nugg. Watch closely at the start you can see when Lebron walks up to sit down, he basically drops this right in Varejao's face.

Once in high school i had about 15 people in the wreck room of my parents house, and while i was sitting on the floor my friend Kyle stepped right across me with his ass in my face. He paused right at the exact moment when his hoop was right in front on the tip of my nose and let one rip. Still one of the strangest sensations my bodies every been a part of i actually felt the air on my nose, and i swear to god with a second and a half delay...then i heard it. if i can get that story to a sentence of two it's going on my grave stone.

3 comments:

  1. Now I'm convinced he's not as good as Jordan cuz jordan wouldn't have done that!!! Or, if he did, anyone beside him would've been like "who sprayed cologne?...funny stuff though!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah among other things to be as good as Jordan LBJ defiantly needs to stop shitting in peoples faces.

    ReplyDelete